Roasted Garlic Lemon Broccoli
Roasted broccoli florets tossed in olive oil, sprinkled with sea salt, freshly ground
black pepper, minced garlic and a squeeze of lemon.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes/Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Ready In: 25 Minutes
- 2 heads broccoli, separated into florets
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil (try meyer lemon or garlic)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
2. In a large bowl, toss broccoli florets with the extra virgin olive oil, sea salt, pepper and garlic. Spread the broccoli out in an even layer on a baking sheet.
3. Bake in the preheated oven until florets are tender enough to pierce the stems with a fork, 15 to 20 minutes. Remove and transfer to a serving platter. Squeeze lemon juice liberally over the broccoli before serving for a refreshing, tangy finish.